Aluminum Kit #2 Includes a Steel Front, Aluminum rear and D.I.D. Chain. (Chains are full length 120 Link,- Mini's are 130 Link and you will need to cut them)
Rocket Steel Front Sprockets
Steel sprockets are heat treated for greater durability and longer wear
life. Made with the same quality that makes the rear sprocket a great
Rocket Aluminum Rear Sprockets
Lightweight alloy rear racing sprockets for motocross and dirt bikes from Magnum. All sprockets are constructed of lightweight 7075 aircraft grade aluminum that has been heat treated to T6 standard to be nearly indestructible. Computer designed lightening hole patterns help save weight without sacrificing strength, plus all sprockets are grooved for muddy conditions.
D.I.D 420 / 428 / 520 Standard Chain:
The D.I.D Standard Non-O-Ring Chain is designed for low horsepower motorcycles.
- For machines originally equipped with non-O-ring chains.
- Solid rollers.
- Shot-peened parts.
- High cylindrical and roundness accuracy.
- Exacting tolerances provide low friction.
- Special alloy steel with extended riveted bushing "anti-kink" design.
- Highest quality non-O-ring chain in overall combined performance.
- Average tensile strength of:
- 420 pitch: 4,200 pounds.
- 428 pitch: 4,480 pounds.
- 520 pitch: 7,200 pounds.
- Wear life index: 100.
- Includes clip-style master link.
- Note: Non-sealed chains require more regular maintenance than
sealed (O-ring, X-ring) versions and are mainly recommended for