When you're waiting at the gate and the adrenaline is pumping, you probably won't be thinking about the scratch-resistant Lexan lens that gives you a wide-open view of the track. Or the triple-layer face foam that wicks away your sweat. Or the competition ready design that includes a non-slip silicone treated strap and a mounting interface for Oakley laminated tear-offs, the most advanced tear-off system on the planet (sold separately). But there is one thing you should keep in mind: The winningest rider in history has worn the MX O Frame in every title chase. And Ricky Carmichael didn't earn his rep by compromising on performance. These goggles are compatible with Attack Mask nose guard.
- Flexibility even in extreme cold via urethane frame construction.
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium lens coating (optional).
- Comfortable and secure fit of wide, adjustable elastic strap.
- Minimized reflective glare via interior surface texturing.
- Convenience of 2-pin attachment system for tear-offs.
- Comfort and fit of triple-layer face foam.
- Scratch resistance and optical clarity of Lexan lens material.
- Secure and stable fit via silicon lining on inside of strap.
- Meets ANSI Z87.1 for high velocity impact.
- Meets EN 1938 for MX goggle requirements.
High Definition Optics - High Definition Optics (HDO) is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance.