Retail Value $197.95 on all 3.
Race Kit #3 Includes a Race Steel Front, Colored Aluminum rear and D.I.D. ERT2 Chain. (Chains are full length 120 Link,and you will need to cut them)
Rocket Race Grooved Steel Front Sprockets
Countershaft Sprockets, CNC machined for precision and tight tolerances. Heat treated for ultimate combination of hardness and abrasion resistance. Made of low carbon, high nickel content chromoly steel. Self cleaning mud grooves to prevent dirt build-up. Lightweight computer aided design for increased performance.
Rocket Colored Aluminum Rear Sprockets
Lightweight alloy rear racing sprockets for motocross and dirt bikes from Magnum. All sprockets are constructed of lightweight 7075 aircraft grade aluminum that has been heat treated to T6 standard to be nearly indestructible. Computer designed lightening hole patterns help save weight without sacrificing strength, plus all sprockets are grooved for muddy conditions.
D.I.D 520 ERT2 Chain:
The D.I.D ERT2 chain is the most trusted chain in Supercross and
motocross racing because of its reputation of meeting the high quality
demands that are required when pushing the limits. It was designed with
the intention of making a chain that is optimized for the purpose of
racing. D.I.D beefed up the ERT2 chain by increasing the pin size by 3%
to give the chain an average tensile strength of 8,100 pounds.
Increasing the strength of the ERT2 chain did not come with a sacrifice
of weight, in fact DID was able to shed 5% from the previous ERT chain.
- Exclusively designed for motorcycle racing.
- High-performance, lightweight and low friction chain.
- 3% bigger pin diameter and 5% lighter than former ERT.
- Provides the highest wear resistance, tensile strength and impact resistance.
- Average tensile strength of 8,100 pounds.
- Wear life index: 430.
- Rated for up to a 450cc motocross bike.
- Weight (per 100 links): 2.99 pounds.
- Includes a clip-style master link.
- Notes: ERT and ERT2 Connecting Links are not
interchangeable. Non-sealed chains require more regular maintenance than
sealed (O-ring, X-ring) versions and are mainly recommended for